The IREK reference group includes stakeholders with different perspectives in order to ensure as much relevance as possible and complement other work on renewable energy going on in Kenya.
- FTI Consulting; Senior Director and Head of Wind Energy Feng Zhao
- KCIC – Kenya Climate Innovation Centre; Chief Executive Officer Edward Mungai
- Kenya Power; Chief Eng. John Kobia Kanampiu
- Ministry of Energy, Kenya; Director of Renewable Energy Isaac Kiva
- Sollatek East Africa; Executive Chairman Chris Soper
Read about the IREK reference group input from the stakeholder workshop in 2015 i the IREK briefing Note No. 1.
Find out more about stakeholders' perspectives in the IREK Stakeholder Survey.
91 policy-makers, energy professionals and academics from across the renewable energy sector in Kenya responded to the survey which focused on the role of collaborations and capabilities in diffusion of technologies in solar PV and wind energy in Kenya.